Hello all! The lovely Scott Meeberg nominated me for something called the “Liebster Award.” I’m not exactly sure of what this is, but I figured this would be fun to do anyways. If you aren’t following Scott’s blog already (http://scottmeebergblogs.wordpress.com), go follow it now! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
The official rules are:
1) Thank the rockin’ blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions you were given.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4) Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog so they know they’ve been nominated.
1) What is your favorite and least favorite color?
Least favorite: orange
2) What do you notice first about the opposite gender?
I’m not sure, their face I suppose?
3) What is your favorite movie and why? (I’m sure Devin will have fun with this one)
Edward Scissorhands or Dirty Dancing
4) What upcoming or recently released movie do you most want to see?
The last Hobbit movie I’m super excited for!
5) If you could have any animal as a pet, and you didn’t have to worry about the cost or difficulty in taking care of it, what would you choose?
A Tiger would be pretty cool, as long as it didn’t eat me.
6) Which sport is your favourite to play? To watch?
I love playing volleyball, but I like to watch hockey.
7) Which website do you go on the most?
8) If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
The Cheesecake factory! I’m not sure if they have them in Canada, but I ate there while in the States, and the menu is huge, and everything is so good!
9) What is something about you that most people don’t know or wouldn’t expect?
I can solve a Rubik’s cube.
10) What is your biggest fear or the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
My biggest fear is escalators, I will always take the stairs if it’s an option.
11) What’s the funniest joke you can think of off the top of your head?
Can’t think of a funny one at the moment!
Now my 11 questions!
1) If you could live in any time era, which would you choose?
2) Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they?
3) Do you prefer reading, or watching movies?
4) What is your favorite genre of music?
5) Are you allergic to anything?
6) Do you sing the car?
7) Who would you like to see in concert?
8) Are you a righty or a lefty?
9) Put your Itunes library on shuffle, what’s the first song that comes up?
10) Can you speak another language?
11) Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 27, what does line 5 say?
I apologize if you have already been nominated, so if I tag you and you have already been nominated, then just ignore this 😀
11) (Could not find another blog I followed that hasn’t been tagged :P)